1 teaspoon vegetable oil (or any oil of your choice – cocoanut works well)
1 x can of cannelini beans
1 x courgette
1 x red pepper
1/2 tin of sweetcorn
1 x large red onion
1 x chilli
4 x tomatoes (cut into cubes)
8 x – mini seeded wraps
1 tablespoon – smoked paprika
1 teaspoon – mixed herbs
1 tablespoon – sriracha or other chilli sauce
Pickled red cabbage
- Chop all vegetables into small cubes. Fry onion, tomatoes, pepper and courgette in the oil on a medium heat adding the paprika, salt and pepper. Add a little water if the pan is too dry.
- When the vegetables have softened had the chilli sauce and mixed herbs. Drain the tin of beans and then add them to the pan. Drain the sweetcorn and mix it in too. Keep simmering on a low heat, adding a little water if necessary.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place wraps on a tray and begin to fill with the bean and vegetable mixture
5. Roll the wraps up and seal with a cocktail sticks.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until wraps have crisped on the outside.
7. Serve with a drizzle of sour cream and a garnish of fresh rocket topped with picked red cabbage.