Fast, easy, healthy and tasty? Yes.
300-500g Spiral Butternut Squash Noodles
2 Pak Choi
1 Red Onion
1 Red Pepper
1 Large Courgette
1 Thumb Sized Chunk of Ginger
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 or 2 Tablespoon/s Soy Sauce
1 Bunch of Coriander
1 Teaspoon of Oil
- Slice the red onion into semi-circles, the courgette into circles, the pepper into thin strips and separate the Pak Choi leaves. Chop the ginger and garlic finely. Also finely chop the coriander and set aside.
- Microwaves the butternut squash noodles for 3 minutes.
- Fry in the oil the onion, garlic, ginger courgette and pepper until softening. Add the Pak Choi.
- Add the soy sauce and 3/4 of the chopped coriander.
- Mix the noodles into the frying veggies.
- Add as much chilli sauce as suits you.
- Put into a bowl and top with the remaining coriander.