Everything in this is raw apart from the noodles and it has so much TASTE! Just 20 minutes prep time… the perfect midweek dinner.
1 large mango
1/2 red pepper
1/2 orange pepper
1/2 red onion
1 chunk of cucumber
100g mange tout
100g sugar snaps
1 big red chilli
1 spring onion
1 handful of cashews
1 small bunch of coriander
2 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 chunk of ginger
2 limes juiced
2 nests of vegan/vegetarian noodles depending on preference
- chop red onion, peppers, cucumber and mango into long strips. Cut mange tout and sugar snaps in half. Place all in a bowl.
- Cover the chopped veg with the juice of 2 limes, and the vinegar.
- Boil the noodles till soft and allow to cool.
- Chop the spring onion and cashews roughly. Chop the ginger and chilli finely. Chop the coriander roughly.
- Add the ginger, coriander and chilli to the veg mix.
- Combine the noodles and the veg mix.
- Serve in bowls covered with spring onion and cashew!