Really fast and tasty. Someone in yoga class asked me if I was going to try and say they’re healthy… well they’re better than eating a processed chocolate bar 🙂
Makes about 20 truffles.
50g Macadamia nuts
225g Soft pitted dates
100g dark chocolate (you can use milk, but the sweetness of the dates goes well with dark)
- Cut the dates roughly into halves or quarters.
- In a food processor blitz the Macadamia nuts, if you like a crunch of nuts keep them slightly bigger, if not blitz them more finely.
- Add the dates and blitz in pulses until it forms a sticky dough
- Roll the dough into roughly 20 small balls and put in the fridge
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over boiled water.
- Roll the date balls in the chocolate and put on a board or tray covered in baking parchment. Pop them in the fridge for two hours.